1. Explore the options. Decide for yourself.
Not much in life is mandatory. You can rise up to the challenge and strive to get a grip on the Digital Badges, or you can ignore them. Some individuals are going to want to learn and grow by wrestling with these challenges and opportunities. Care to engage, show initiative and try hard.
Some of the Digital Badges are going to be easy for you to get. Others are going to be out of reach for you this summer.
- Attend Summer Dreamers.
- Attend the events announced in the CLOH.org Calendar.
- Read more at http://CLOH.org.
- Surf at http://CLOH.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Digital_Badges
2. Sign in.
3. Learn the details of what to do.
All digital badges have criteria. Some are built for skills while others are for knowledge and dispositions. Badges are earned. Take the test, be it physical, mental or of one’s character.
- Read, study, and ask questions when confused or stuck. Seek assistance.
- Take it all in by surfing around at category:Digital Badges.
- Work it. Have fun. Discover. Write. Be independent too.
4. Prove it.
- You can do it. You did it. Make sure a camera is close.
- Prove it to others. Show off your efforts. Be a positive social force.
- Add to the collection. Put yourself into the outcomes.
- Improve the ebooks, the exercise collections and teach others the routines.
- Get into the details of the documentation and share with your witnesses on this wiki.
5. Ask for your badge by posting the code snip, “Please Bestow.”
- When the time is right, ask for your badges.
- See /Bestowing
6. Delivery of the Digital Badges
- Expect an email from the badge platform that delivers the badge to you.
- Do a dance of accomplishment.
7. After their arrival, do some housekeeping.
Bits of digital dust need to be scrubbed so that different staff members don’t re-send you the same badges. Wipe that badge off of the to-do list.
- Remove the Category: Please Bestow from the wiki page.
- Remove the Template: Please Bestow from the wiki page.
8. The network can fuel your growth.
Being socially responsible, connected, and friendly includes outreach.
- Tell your friends.
- Thanks those that helped you along the way.
- Update your resume.
- Ping social media sites.
- Attack again on another accomplishment.
- Plan the next steps and sharing with others.
9. Celebrate, rinse and repeat.
- Be involved for the long-haul.
- Don’t change. Grow. Be mighty.