Special event slated for 6:30 pm on Sunday, Feb 10, 2019. Don't miss it!
It doesn't get much better than this in terms of what is needed in offering support to kids in efforts to excel in sports, despite some other issues that come into play.
More at Time.CLOH.org.
Plus, there are the other two who are sharing the podium to answer and present more of the technical insights, for all sports, Catherine V. Palmer, Ph.D. and Grant Rauterkus, one of the ebook authors.
We aim to create literate Olympians here, because of the process is empowering for more healthy, connected, and goal-driven citizens.
Tell us in the comments below other ways you can excel without the need of any talent.
1) Gentle Neck Rolls
2) Reverse Gentle Neck Rolls
3) Trunk twists
4) Reverse Trunk Twists
5) Leg swing forward and back
6) Other leg swings forward and back
7) Leg swings lateral with abductor and adductor motions
8) Switch legs and swing laterally.
9) Foot Spins
10) Foot Spins with same foot in the other direction.
11) Foot Spins on other foot
12) Foot Spins on other foot other direction
13) Kneeling position
14) Right Arm forward Arm Swing
15) Left Arm Forward Arm Swing
16) Right Arm Backwards Arm Swing
17) Left Arm Backwards
18) Right arm swing in a Sideways Figure 8 Motion
19) Right Arm Figure 8 in the Reverse Direction
20) Left Arm Figure 8
21) Left Arm Figure 8 Reverse
22) Up the Sides with both arms
23) Up the Front Arm Swings
24) Horizontal Arm Swings
25) Opposites Arm Swings
26) Opposite-Opposites Arm Swings
27) Wrist, door-knob open
28) Wrist door-knob close
29) Wrist range of motion
30) Other wrist range of motion
31) Sit ups
32) Yoga Cobra
33) Rattle Snakes
34) Hamstring Stretch with Legs in Figure 4
35) Other Side, 4 for Legs
36) Yoga Butterfly Stretch
37) Knee to ear
38) Other knee to each ear
39) Butterfly arm motion
40) Backstroke arm motion
41) Breastroke arm motion
42) Freestyle arm motion
43) Toe raises
44) Other leg toe raises
45) Heel raises
46) Heel raises with other leg
47) Squat stoop
It took football 80 years, doctors, high tech diagnostic equipment, and years of scientific studies to figure out that smashing your head into each other at high velocity with high mass athletes causes damage to the brain?
Posted Matt T. Seadog on Facebook
Krista is a former swimmer I coached back in the day. She is a co-founder in a new business too, https://www.ourfuturelegacy.com.
Krista Hawkins earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development with academic honors followed by a Master’s Degree in Counseling Education from Illinois State University. She is a also a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Holistic Health Coach.
Early in her career, Krista was a counselor for addiction and adoptions, helping others to create new beginnings. During the last 21 years, she has worked with business owners and their teams in the areas of training, development, sales coaching, and building effective systems. Today, Krista travels the United States as a Leadership and Sales Coach for business owners and their teams, helping others to maximize their potential and become their best self! Krista empowers others through her holistic health coaching practice and is a Qualified National Marketing Director with the Juice Plus Company, sharing the benefits of healthy living with others since 2011.