Special event slated for 6:30 pm on Sunday, Feb 10, 2019. Don't miss it!
It doesn't get much better than this in terms of what is needed in offering support to kids in efforts to excel in sports, despite some other issues that come into play.
More at Time.CLOH.org.
Plus, there are the other two who are sharing the podium to answer and present more of the technical insights, for all sports, Catherine V. Palmer, Ph.D. and Grant Rauterkus, one of the ebook authors.
We aim to create literate Olympians here, because of the process is empowering for more healthy, connected, and goal-driven citizens.
Tell us in the comments below other ways you can excel without the need of any talent.
New classic. Coaching. Water. Culture. Underdogs. Bigots. Sportsmanship.
1) Gentle Neck Rolls
2) Reverse Gentle Neck Rolls
3) Trunk twists
4) Reverse Trunk Twists
5) Leg swing forward and back
6) Other leg swings forward and back
7) Leg swings lateral with abductor and adductor motions
8) Switch legs and swing laterally.
9) Foot Spins
10) Foot Spins with same foot in the other direction.
11) Foot Spins on other foot
12) Foot Spins on other foot other direction
13) Kneeling position
14) Right Arm forward Arm Swing
15) Left Arm Forward Arm Swing
16) Right Arm Backwards Arm Swing
17) Left Arm Backwards
18) Right arm swing in a Sideways Figure 8 Motion
19) Right Arm Figure 8 in the Reverse Direction
20) Left Arm Figure 8
21) Left Arm Figure 8 Reverse
22) Up the Sides with both arms
23) Up the Front Arm Swings
24) Horizontal Arm Swings
25) Opposites Arm Swings
26) Opposite-Opposites Arm Swings
27) Wrist, door-knob open
28) Wrist door-knob close
29) Wrist range of motion
30) Other wrist range of motion
31) Sit ups
32) Yoga Cobra
33) Rattle Snakes
34) Hamstring Stretch with Legs in Figure 4
35) Other Side, 4 for Legs
36) Yoga Butterfly Stretch
37) Knee to ear
38) Other knee to each ear
39) Butterfly arm motion
40) Backstroke arm motion
41) Breastroke arm motion
42) Freestyle arm motion
43) Toe raises
44) Other leg toe raises
45) Heel raises
46) Heel raises with other leg
47) Squat stoop
More engagement with CLOH.org can occur on our low volume email list for those wishing to code in the realm of sports projects. Sign up for the new mailing list.
It took football 80 years, doctors, high tech diagnostic equipment, and years of scientific studies to figure out that smashing your head into each other at high velocity with high mass athletes causes damage to the brain?
Posted Matt T. Seadog on Facebook