The fine people at the Pittsburgh Association of School Retirees have a Scholarship for $1,000. Might as well apply.
- Be a student in good standing with a minimum GPA 3.0.
- Serve as an example to fellow students as a participant in community, charity and school activities.
- Complete the application form, and include in the packet all of the required information.
- Each applicant must include an official transcript,
- two letters of recommendation:
- one from a school staff professional (principal, counselor, teacher, etc.) and,
- one from a non-school/non-family member (religious leader, employer, youth group leader, etc.)
- a personal essay
- application and permission slip must be signed by the student
- submit the application to the Office of Student Services at the Pittsburgh Board of Education by Friday, May 5, 2017.
If additional information is needed, please contact Donna Vlassich, PghASR Scholarship Chairperson at dvlassich -at- gmail.
PASR 2017 Scholarship Cover Letter
PASR 2017 Application
Link to the application in a PDF.
Link to the permission slip in a PDF.
PASR Scholarship Permission Slip