- Women's team - Conference Champions - First Time in 12 years.
- Men's team - 2nd place. Have been Conference Champs 5 of last 7 years and have been 1st or 2nd in conference every year since 2003.
- Head coach swam at South Park High School and graduated in 2004.
- Diving coach, Heath Calhoun, graduated from Butler High School and was WPIAL runner up in diving and 3rd at PIAA Meet.
- David Peffer - Riverside - Conference Champion - currently ranked 19th in NCAA Division 3 in the 200 Back, just named first team all conference.
- Matt Kwalick - Quaker Valley - 200 IM - School Record Holder, just named first team all conference.
- Roody D'Agaro - Chartiers Valley - 2nd team all conference
- Carolyn Novak - Upper St. Clair - conference Champ in the 100 Free, 1st team all conference.
- Maggie Manolis - Jeannette High school - conference champ 100 BR and 200 BR. 1st team all conference.
- Jamie Elia - Blackhawk - 1 meter and 3 meter Diving - Regional Qualifier, 1st team all conference.
- Abby Jones - Knoch High school - 2nd team all conference, conference runner up in 200 IM, 100 BR. 200 BR.
- Nicole Stengel - Carlyngton High School - 2nd team all conference, 2nd place in the 200 fly, 3rd place in the 100 fly.
- Megan Routch - West Allegheny High School - 2nd team all conference, 4th place in the 200 free and 1650 free.
- Constantine Kallaur - Distance - Bethel Park
- Kevin MacMurdo - Distance - Carlynton
- Nicholas Pirollo - Sprint Free - Canon Mac
- Brittney Drobka - Sprint Free - Kiski Area
- Courtney Kinkead - Free/Fly - Greater Latrobe
- Carinna Lapson - Free/Fly - Hopewell
- Cait Peace - Breast/IM - Blackhawk
- Emily Russell - Free - Bethel Park
- Tom Donati '91 - Mt. Lebanon
- Todd Slobodnyak '12 - Mars
Pat Smith – Westminster College - Head Swimming and Diving Coach
2019 results for the Titans
Westminster's coach's message
I tell everyone we meet, come to Westminster ready to work hard, be a good teammate, get good grades, don't get in trouble, and have fun, and you will be successful. All of those things don't take talent.